Lead Encounter Designer Ion Hazzikostas had a talk with the guys over at Convert to Raid and they went over our favorite subject here, raiding!
They talked about:
- how daily quests impact raiding
- it's better for Valor points being necessary for raiders (due to item upgrades) is better than having to do dailies for rep
- success of Brawler's Guild
- staggered raid release worked out well
- Sha of Fear being a worthy endboss
- more frequent patches when they can deliver raids and other content patches (like 5.1) separately
- Patch 5.2 coming soon with a new raid
You should definitely give a listen to the entire interview as it's always good to know what the Lead Encounter designer thinks.